The Anaptyx AWC is a gigabit router, which enables you to serve clients through a captive portal (via our dashboard) and handle bandwidth throttling, IP addressing and any other feature available through the dashboard without the cost of adding wireless radios to the device. This product is well suited for those serving wired LAN’s in hospitality, education or commercial sectors or any other wired LAN network where the ability to throttle bandwidth, provide access control or a splash page is of importance.
- Full control and monitoring via the dashboard
- Fully Supported Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Three Fully Functioning 10/100/1000 LAN Ports
- Centrally locate this device to run free or paid wired internet service to every room through a captive portal from a single device.
- If you are running a wireless system through the dashboard, provide a seamless service between wired and wireless clients.
- Provide RADIUS authenticated wired ethernet access across an entire campus, building or dormitory.
- Provide branded and secured wired access to every conference room or hospitality suite.
- Power over Ethernet: 48V Max (802.3af Compatible)
- Power consumption: 12W max; 7 W typical
- Power over Ethernet injector & Power adapter available separately
- Operating temperature: – 22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 75° C)
- Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
- 8.5” x 6.6” x 1.5” (216 mm x 168 mm x 43 mm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz (0.21 kg)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ45) with < 48V DC POE (Gateway/Internet Uplink)
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Base -T (RJ45)
- 48VDC Power Jack
- USB 2.0 Port
- SDIO (SD Card) Slot
- RS232/dB9 (Serial) Port
Product Safety Certifications
One Year Hardware Warranty Included